The College Library was established in 1964. The library which is source of knowledge and is an important part of our institution of higher education. The library aims to stock all the books and periodicals which the students and faculties are required for teaching-learning process.
Aim of Library
- To provide curriculum books to promote educational, cultural, informational requirements of stakeholders.
- To provide full information to support the teaching-learning process in the college.
- To support parent institution for developing quality of learning and teaching.
- To promote effective use of library collection.
- Collection and Organization of relevant documents recorded in different formats i.e. print non-print media.
Brief Facts About Library (As on March 2021)
|Total Number of Books
|Back Volumes of Journals
|E –Books (NLIST-INFLIBNET)
|B.B.A.,B.C.A.,BCS, M.COM., MBA Projects
||7.00 am to 6.00 pm
|Before and During Exam Days
||7.00 am to 12.00 pm
- Readers are requested to maintain strict silence in the library premises.
- Identity card is compulsory for availing of library facility.
- Conversation and mobiles, eating, chewing, smoking etc are strictly prohibited in library premises.
- Books may be borrowed by students of the college. A new student must make his/her Library Card and collect Identity Card from Library before his/her name is registered as a borrower.
- No book is to be carried out of library until it is issued.
- Books are issued for 7 days. If reader fail to return he/she will be charged fine Rs.5/- per day.
- No admission is permitted in reading room without Identity Card.
- Books/study material issued in reading room will have to return before leaving reading room, otherwise a fine of Rs. 10/- will be charged per day.
- Indiscipline/misbehavior of the student will be liable for the disciplinary action.
- If a borrowed book is lost consult librarian without fail and fulfill the conditions as per the instructions laid down by library committee.
||Prof. (Dr.) S. M. Kadam
||Dr. R. V. Gunde
||Dr. S. D. Patil
||Shri. A. V. Kurade
||Shri. S. C. Munj
||Shri. K. S. Desai
||Shri. S. R. Shahapurkar
||Shri. S. R. Kurade
Meetings of Library Committee are organized twice in academic year i.e. one in each semester. We also held frequent dialogues among committee members to have discussion on various library related issue whenever feel so.
||Name of Staff
||M.Lib, SET, PGDCP
||B.Lib. M.A. SET
Readers of Library
The readers of library are as follows
||Readers outside the college
- Open Access Facility for all Stakeholders
- Book Bank Scheme for SC/ST/NT/SBC Students
- Book Bank Scheme for Scholar Students
- Book Bank Schemer for general students
- Reference Service
- Periodical Section
- Reprographic Service
- Special Book Section for Competitive Examination
- News Paper Clipping
- University Old Question Paper Compilation
- External Students/Visitors Library Facility
- Book Exhibition
Healty Library Practices
- Overnight book issue facility in reading room on provision of I-Card.
- News paper clipping of College news.
- External Student Library Facility
- Book Exhibition
- Back Volumes of Journals
- Displaying New Arrivals
- e-Mail Notification Service
- Career-Employment Information Service
- Inclusion of sufficient information about library in the College Magazine and Prospectus.
- Project Section.
- Best Reader Award